The 99th New York Baseball Writers’ Dinner will be held on January 27, 2024, and will feature many of the game’s biggest stars.
There is no other night in sports like the New York Baseball Writers’ Dinner! Where else can you see MLB’s Most Valuable Players, the Cy Young winners, the Jackie Robinson Rookies of the Year, and Managers of the Year winners from each league?!
And not to be outdone, the New York BBWAA chapter will also present a very special roster of chapter awards.
We look forward to seeing you, then!
2022 New York Chapter Awards
• Joe DiMaggio Toast of the Town: Aaron Judge
• Sid Mercer/Dick Young New York Player of the Year: Aaron Judge
• Joan Payson/Shannon Forde Community Service: Anthony Rizzo
• Babe Ruth postseason MVP: Jeremy Pena
• Willie, Mickey & The Duke: Gary Cohen, Ron Darling & Keith Hernandez
• Casey Stengel, “You can look it up”: Sarah Langs
• William Slocum/Jack Lang Long & Meritorious Service: Albert Pujols
• Arthur and Milton Richman “You Gotta Have Heart”: Mike Vaccaro and Howie Rose
• Ben Epstein/Dan Castellano “Good Guy”: Edwin Diaz
2022 BBWAA Award Winners
The 99th Annual New York Baseball Writers’ Dinner
Saturday, January 27, 2024
Hilton in Midtown Manhattan
1335 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019
Cocktail hour: 6 p.m.
Dinner: 7 p.m.
Individual Reserved Tickets: $300
Tables of 10, 11, or 12 are available; though 10 is preferred.
All Seating is reserved.
Admission includes a copy of SCOREBOOK, the dinner’s annual program.
Edited by Rick Cerrone, this glossy full-color magazine is filled with original artwork and stories about our honorees.
*For special dietary requests and special needs seating requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are FOUR Ways to Purchase Tickets:
- Via the CASH app: $BBWAANY
- Via PayPal (Click this button & select quantity. Please note. Each ticket paid through PayPal will be assessed a $10 service fee.)
3. By mailing a check to:
BBWAA New York Chapter
PO Box 194
Fishkill, NY 12524
4. This event traditionally sells to capacity. However, a limited number of tickets are planned to be available at the Will-Call desk on the evening of the event (Cash only, please.)
We respectfully request that attendees observe the following:
- Dress is black tie optional. Business attire is acceptable, and we reserve the right to deny admittance to those not properly attired; ie, jeans, sneakers, T-shirts, etc.
- There is no smoking or vaping in the ballroom.
- Guests will not sign autographs from the dais.
- Attendance of award winners is subject to their availability